Head of Marketing (2017-current)
Lead Appdome’s Go-To-Market for both direct and partner marketing strategies.
Head of Field and Event Marketing (2016-17)
Defined and implemented field and event marketing strategy for US and EMEA. Measured and tracked results using Marketo and salesforce.com. Managed team of Field Marketing and Event Managers.
- Executed 10 Field Marketing campaigns in the last 4 months of 2016; resulting in around 100 active opportunities with a combined ARR of close to $1M.
- Defined and launched the Wrike Productivity Tour, a multi-city customer and prospect event.
- Managed participation at industry events and tradeshows in US and EMEA, including but not limited to Adobe MAX, Adobe Summit, MarTech.
Head of International Marketing (2015-16)
Defined and implemented integrated marketing and demand generation strategy for EMEA and APAC. Measured and tracked results using Marketo and salesforce.com. Managed Amsterdam-based team.
- Delivered 40% of all Marketing Qualified Leads and met Qualified Opportunity goals.
- Defined and implemented annual and quarterly international business plans.
- Defined Account Based Marketing programs for EMEA,
Senior Director of Marketing (2013-2015)
During my time at Saba, I had several responsibilities. I also represented TIM, The Intelligent Mentor, at Saba events and industry conferences globally. TIM is central to Saba’s positioning of Intelligent Talent Management and is one of the key competitive differentiators.
- Digital Marketing
- Drove global digital marketing strategy and oversee all web properties, SEO, SEM, Adwords & digital ads.
- Growth Markets
- Responsible for the marketing and demand generation plan and owned the budget for Growth Markets, LatAm and APJ. Key countries are Brazil, Mexico, Australia/New Zealand, Japan, China/Hong Kong, India and South East Asia. Managed a marketing and corporate sales development team in Asia and Latin America.
- Product Marketing
- Responsible for product marketing of Saba’s award-winning talent management solutions worldwide. Managed a global product marketing team.
Vice President of Marketing (2012-2013)
Responsible for marketing strategy, messaging, branding, product marketing, demand generation, PR, social media SEO and SEM. Managed a team of two, several agencies and worked with cross-functional teams.
- Defined Moxtra brand and brand positioning and managed Launch of Moxtra at Macworld 2013.
- Defined and executed paid social media strategy using Facebook, Facebook Mobile, YouTube, iAd and PPC, resulting in 67.5M impressions with a CTR of .28% and a CPC of $0.26 in 10 weeks.
- Managed PR agencies in US and UK. Issued 4 press releases resulting in global coverage with over 75 original articles published in four months.
Senior Director of Product Marketing (2009-2012)
Responsible for product strategy, pricing, packaging, competitive analysis, sales and Value Added Reseller training and certification and evangelizing SugarCRM’s open source and SaaS solutions worldwide. Managed a global product marketing team.
- Managed 6 product launches, helping the company becoming profitable for the first time, driving 52% YOY revenue growth from 2009-10, 67% YOY revenue growth from 2010-11 and 60% YOY revenue growth in 2011-12.
- Created and delivered sales and partner training globally. Implemented SugarCRM Value Selling methodology; defined sales battle card and created competitive cube program.
- Presented at over 40 customer, partner and industry events around the world, including Keynote speaker at TechDayAsia conference series.
Various Roles (2003-2009)
- TME , Enterprise Marketing Group – Cisco Webex
- Director Marketing – WebEx
- Director of the Customer Experience – WebEx
- Senior Product Manager – WebEx
Master’s Degree – Intercultural Management
ICHEC Brussels Management School (1994)
Graduated with High Honors (Magna Cum Laude)
Bachelor’s Degree – Commercial and Diplomatic Sciences, Major in International Relations
KU Leuven (1993)
Graduated with Honors (Cum Laude)
- English: Native / bilingual proficiency
- Dutch: Native / bilingual proficiency
- French: Professional proficiency
- Spanish: Basic
- German: Basic